giovedì 13 maggio 2010

A grey morning, here


It's 11AM, I'm wide awake and well rested, nothing really to do right now; a netradio is playing on iTunes: "TraxxLounge" it says. Kind of an unusual music for me, and if I think about it... these new sounds inside, the muffled busy market day outside, the new Hanif Kureishi book I'm reading and its drifting characters; a part time job as a language teacher as a tiny lifeboat, as a pass to the real world. The grey weather... all of this makes me feel like I were in Holland, or somewhere else far from here: some place that I could still come back from, that I could have some new stories to tell about. Suddenly, this moment doesn't seem so empty, and it feels like it could last: at least, as long as the sun doesn't come back again through the window.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Music

Lettori fissi

Archivio blog

Informazioni personali